Sunday, November 1, 2009

Deals for Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, Target, and Rebates week of 11/1


Whew!  I'm pooped!  Tomorrow morning, at 11am, we are having our home appraised.  We are in the process of refinancing to get a better interest rate and to use some equity to get rid of PMI (mortgage insurance).  So many wrenches keep flying into the works from major property tax issues to Hubby needing to work super long hours. Thankfully, my parents were able to come to visit this weekend to help get the house in order.  It's just too hard for me to do the deep cleaning right now with a toddler that NEVER stops moving!  We were able to work together to tag team watching Little Man while the others cleaned and de-cluttered!

With all that going on today, I just didn't get a good deal post together.  I thought I would just pass along some great links for deals this week.  Enjoy!

New to bargain shopping?  Check out these tutorials!  I suggest choosing one store and work on learning the ins and outs before adding a second store.

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails