Have you ever ordered coupons online? Do you think ordering coupons online is silly? A waste of money?
Well, I thought the same thing. I won a gift card giveaway contest on Melissa's Bargain Blog a few weeks back for MyCouponHunter.com. I had already started considering ordering coupons, so this was perfect timing. Let me tell you, I am thrilled!
Why pay for coupons?
- to get multiple coupons of items you need to stockpile
- to get coupons that are not available in your area
- to save money in the long run
- coupons only cost a tiny fraction of their face value
- by purchasing several coupons for an item you use regularly, you can stock up on many more items while they are on sale
- get multiple coupons that are *HOT* coupons for great freebies/cheapies!
- by stocking up on items when they are on sale and by using coupons, you save a LOT more than the small out of pocket cost involved.
- I much prefer ordering through a service rather than through ebay although there are many reputable sellers on ebay (the legal terminology is collecting coupons and paying for the clipping service).
- Simply click the icon at the top of the page to see what coupons are offered. You can purchase individual coupons or full inserts.
- Set up an account.
- Choose the coupons you wish to order.
- Select shipping speed (I order early in the week and use the regular shipping and get my coupons by Wed or Thurs so plenty of time to do my deals.
- Spread the word to friends - there are perks for referring friends!