Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kashi, Kelloggs, Uncle Bens, Breathe Right, and More


Well, lots of great coupons and freebies today! This will be a bit of a hodge-podge post. Enjoy the deals!

First off, here are two links I was sent with information on SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) and its prevention.  I do not know how true this information is, but I thought I would pass it on and let you weigh the information yourself.
 On to the DEALS!
Things to look for:

Walgreens - roll those Register Receipts today if you can - there aren't many good deals over the next few weeks.


CVS - Keep your eyes peeled for two things.  First is the Green Bag Tag.  Pay $.99 for this tag.  Have the tag scanned each visit that you bring a reusable bag.  After 4 visits, earn $1 ECB!   I bought mine last night.

Second is the Season to Save booklet.  This booklet is chock full of coupons including a coupon for $4 ECB when you spend $20.  I haven't found these in my store yet, but I'll keep looking.

Offers and Money Making Opportunities:
  • Focus Forward Online: This company has both surveys and focus groups.  I have completed surveys and have applied for focus groups.  I have gotten call backs but just haven't qualified yet.  The plus about the focus groups - they pay well.  The most recent one I applied for would pay $75 for an online bulletin board.
  • Opinion Outpost:  My favorite survey company.  They now pay immediately (once you reach $5) to Amazon for gift cards so you no longer need to wait weeks for a check.  I did an in-depth review on my review blog.
  • SheSpeaks: This is a great program where women get to try products and share with others.  I just got accepted into the Ghiradelli campaign where I will be sent free chocolate plus a ton of coupons to share!
  • Winster: If you like playing games online, why not play them and earn money at the same time?  I reviewed this on the review blog as well.

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails