It's time to start couponing for a cause.
- AnySoldier - send a box of essentials to a soldier who is serving out country
- Coupons4Cancer - get coupons from and donate coupons to Coupons4Cancer and help fight this horrible disease.
- Food Bank - donate surplus food products (not expired) to your local food bank
- Soup Kitchen - donate surplus food products (not expired) to your local soup kitchen
- Local Clinics - call your local free clinics to see what items they could use. My clinic is in need of diabetes meters, feminine products, and basic hygiene items such as soap and shampoo
- Adopt a Family - as your local food bank, soup kitchen, or church to see if you can adopt a family (anonymously or otherwise). Donate specific items on a regular basis to that family.
- Free Store - see if your area has a free store. A local church here runs a store twice a month where residents of certain housing areas can shop for basic household and personal products at no cost to them.
Let's share the love! Link up your blog posts about how you give back. Encourage others. Learn from others. Let's stretch our coupons farther!