Sunday, May 23, 2010

Stockpile With Me

So, my cupboards are bare.  We have what we will eat for this week and that's about it.  We have some bath/body products, but that's it!  5 weeks of bedrest plus a week with a newborn equals very limited shopping time!

Want to go on a journey with me?  Over the next few months, I will be re-stocking our pantry.  I know I will have to give in and pay full price for some items that we just need to have.  I hope to do  a better job of building my stockpile cheaply this time than last time when I just bought everything that I found on sale.

If you are new to couponing or new to stockpiling, check out the tabs at the top of the page.  Spend some time perusing the deal match-ups this week under the "STORES" tab!  If you want to join me on this journey, leave a comment!  I'd love to hear from you!  What items do you need to stock?  Here's a short list for me:
  • trash bags, ziplock bags
  • rice
  • side dishes (easy prep ones)
  • granola bars
  • snack foods
  • canned goods
  • paper products
  • laundry products
  • shampoo

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I'm working on stockpiling too....I'm looking for great prices on TP, laundry products, trash bags, ziplock bags, and paper products. Great prices on snacks are always good too!

Post a Comment

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails