Monday, May 24, 2010

First Trip as a Family of Four

Maybe I'm crazy for trying this so soon after giving birth.  Maybe I'm not.  I guess it should go fairly smoothly if Hubby is able to come help.

I will be doing my first Aldi shopping trip as a family of four tomorrow.  We have nothing in our pantry.  Until I can really do the fantastic deals, I need to get us stocked with some basics.  Aldi's is the perfect place to do that!  Milk, eggs, cooking soups, microwave pastas for quick lunches, cooking spray, baking basics, cheese, lunch meat, and produce.  Oh - coffee.  Can't forget Aldi's Donut Shop Blend coffee!  I don't drink it but Hubby LOVES it and it is much cheaper than most higher-end coffees!

Have you shopped at Aldi's?  What is your favorite thing about it?  Least favorite?

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails