Saturday, March 20, 2010

Coupon Ordering

It's Saturday and time to order more coupons!  I didn't order many this time since my bargain hunting budget will be a bit less for the next couple weeks.  I did order some Crest toothpaste coupons plus some Yoplait Delights yogurt coupons (I just LOVE these things).

Don't know about ordering coupons online?  Check out my previous post here.

Be on the lookout for the high dollar coupons that can double for the Kmart super double event.  As miffed as I am at Kmart as a company, I will still certainly take advantage of the opportunity for freebies through their super doubles.

As I have said in the past, I really like ordering through My Coupon Hunter.  Just click the icon below to go directly to her site.  She ships out of Florida and has many shipping options.  She also has many discount codes right now!


Photobucket


HOT - 10% off orders over $5
SHIP - Free shipping on orders over $5 (you can combine this with the code above)
TEN - 10% off orders over $5
PRIORITY - Free shipping on orders over $15
I did see more Huggies coupons in case you will be using all the $3/1 coupons in the diaper deals at Rite Aid and CVS this week (check my Diapers tab) and need more for Kmart.


Do you want more of the $3/1 Huggies coupons?  Hurry!  I have no idea how much longer you can print them!  Here are some ways to get multiples of this fantastic coupon:
  • Become a fan on facebook - link is in the status.  You can use your back button to print twice.
  • Coupons.com still has prints available!  Click on "household" on the left to find the coupon fast.  You can print twice per computer.
  • Couponbug.com also still has prints as well - print twice per computer.
Curious how to organize all these coupons?  Check out my coupon binder through the link on the right sidebar!  Need more coupons?  Check out my Coupons tab.  Need to know how to use them in stores?  Check my Stores tab for coupon/sale matchups.

    BlogPlay

    Share your links easily.
    Related Posts with Thumbnails