Saturday, March 20, 2010

Free Offers: Copycat Recipe EBook Series

I love eating out but hate spending the money.  I also am wary of the ingredients and sometimes even the cleanliness of the foods and restaurants.  I was so happy to find this series of free ebooks with great copycat recipes from my favorite restaurants!  With these recipes, I can make the recipes as directed or I can take my favorite dishes and craft them for my family's needs and make them healthier!


Copycat Recipe Book One - 27 recipes





Copycat Recipe Book Two - 31 Recipes





Copycat Recipe Book Three - 33 Recipes


RecipeLion




When I do any free offer, I use a secondary email address just to keep my main inbox neat and tidy.  Hope you enjoy these!  Let me know what you make!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails