- Target has Charmin 24 TRIPLE roll packs for just $17.99. That breaks down to 72 single rolls so that's $.25 per roll. That is the max price I will pay for toilet paper. Well, I combined that sale price with a $1 coupon from a P&G booklet and paired that with a $.75 Target coupon from a recent insert. That brought the cost down to just over $.22 per roll. Not too shabby for the really good stuff.
- Target also has a few deals on Pampers and Luvs. I didn't do either of these since they just were too much out of pocket for me, but if you are in a diaper crunch, this may be the deal for you.
- LUVS big pack of diapers (box) is on sale for $16.99. When you buy 2, you get a $5 gift card. I know there are some $1 coupons out there from mailers and some of you may still have the $5 coupon from a mailing several months back. Without coupons, each box would be $14.49 (diaper count varies by size).
- Pampers boxes were around $25 each. There are Target coupons for $1 to $2 off from a recent insert plus P&G coupons for $1 to $2 off depending on region. If you are loyal to Pampers, pairing both coupons could get you a decent deal.
- What a week to stock up on Pepsi! 12 pack cans are on sale 3 for $10 with $10 extra bucks back when you buy $20 worth. Here's the deal I did yesterday: I bought 6 packs for $20. I used the $5/$20 coupon here (there are no restrictions on area useage and it worked great for me). I used $8 extra bucks that I had already (scan your card at the kiosk when you go in as the winter spending extra bucks are printing now). I paid $7 out of pocket (would have been $15 if I had no extra bucks) and got $10 in extra bucks back. Not too bad as it is - just $1.67 per 12-pack. Make the deal even sweeter with the Pepsi rebate here. Make sure you read the fine print to be sure your state is participating.
- More toilet paper! Charmin bathroom tissue is on sale for $12.99 with $4 extra bucks for the 20 double roll packs. I had a few other items to get, so I got my total above $20 to use the $5/$20 coupon plus I used the $.25 coupon from the latest P&G insert.
- Rite Aid has an awesome new promotion called Grab the Gold. Purchase $100 worth of participating P&G products and get a $35 Visa Rewards card, spend $50 for a $15 card, and $25 for a $5 card. These amounts are BEFORE coupons! Make the savings sweeter by watching videos and printing coupons through their Video Values program here. Also, make sure to use this great $5/$25 coupon as well!
- Hip2Save has some great scenarios worked out to get to the $100 mark.
- Here is another scenario for just diapers and one filler item if you have multiple coupons: Buy (1) 82 Count (Based on size 4) Pampers $19.99
use $5.00/$20.00 Video Values coupon
use $2.00/1 Pampers in 12/27 P&G
$12.99 Out of Pocket
$19.99 towards rebate. Do this four more times and your total (separate transactions) will be $99.xx. Purchase one other qualifying item to get your total to $100 (remember, before coupons!) and you will have paid about $65 out of pocket but will get $35 back. So, after the rebate, your total for 410 diapers will be just $30. That would be just about $.07 per diaper!