Sunday, January 17, 2010

Good Links - Stockup Prices, CVS Coupon, Pepsi Rebates, Target Coupons, Silly Pregnancy Game


Ok - here are a few good links for the day!

Last night, I found a link for a silly pregnancy thing.  Supposedly, by entering some random information, this website will predict what your birth experience will be.  I got such a kick out of it!  Here's what mine said - I'd love to hear yours!


The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in
the late morning.  After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a boy, will be  born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 17inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and a lot of black hair.

Funny things - apparently I  am giving birth to a bowling ball.  Hubby and I both have bright blue eyes, so brown would DEFINITELY be a surprise!  I'm all for the 4 hours of labor thought!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails