- Melissa over at Melissa's Bargain Blog has created a list of what she will pay to stock items in her stockpile. Remember that prices vary by region. I found her list to be a super starting point. I can watch the same items and make note of what the cheapest prices are in my stores.
- Here is a link to a coupon that will allow you to get double cash back (4% rather than 2%) on CVS brand items for this quarter. Simply print and have it scanned!
- You can also enter the CVS double bucks information on your online account here.
- Here is a coupon for $5 off a $20 purchase at CVS - no restrictions on locations.
- Right around the superbowl each year, Pepsi has some great deals and rebates. This year is no exception. Here is a link to several rebates being offered. Make sure to read all the details - some offers not good in all states.
- Glad trash bags are on sale at Target. Pair this Target coupon with the $1 insert coupon many areas received and you have yourself a great deal.
- Print all Target coupons here. Make sure to carry a copy of their coupon policy with you in case of problems.
Funny things - apparently I am giving birth to a bowling ball. Hubby and I both have bright blue eyes, so brown would DEFINITELY be a surprise! I'm all for the 4 hours of labor thought!
The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in
the late morning. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 13 pounds, 3 ounces, and will be 17inches long. This child will have light brown eyes and a lot of black hair.