Tuesday, January 19, 2010

50% off Canon PowerShot, KMart Deals, General Clearance and Coupons

What a day!  It's not even 3pm yet and I am ready for bed.  Little Man and I went in for my thyroid checkup this morning (had a great visit - everything is perfect) then decided to putter around the mall since the little one fell asleep.  What an amazing day for deals.

First off, if you are in the market for a new digital point and shoot, Amazon has the Canon PowerShot with 10 megapixels on sale for HALF PRICE!
Canon PowerShot SD1200IS 10 MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.5-inch LCD (Dark Gray) This camera usually retails for $299.00 and is now on sale for just $149!  Hurry - this offer won't last forever!

$5 Gift Certificate with Magazine Purchase
Amazon is offering a $5 gift certificate with the purchase of select magazine subscriptions.  Usually, gift cards cannot be used to purchase items with gift card rewards.  I have not tried this time myself.  Some magazines you may enjoy:
  • Oprah Magazine - $47.40  $18.00
  • Southern Living Magazine - $59.88  $16.00
  • Entertainment Weekly - $192.50  $20.00
KMART!
I had heard the rumors of 90% off holiday decor, but I hadn't made the trek out myself.  I figured at this point, all the good stuff would be gone so it would be a wasted trip. Well, Little Man fell asleep on the ride home from the doctor, so I turned around and we went to the mall.  Here I am, all 4 foot 11 inches of me with a big prego belly, pushing a stroller with an oversized carrier and toddler in it while pulling a shopping cart all around the store.  Oh, the looks and comments.....

Our KMart had an entire room of 90% clearance items.  I scored a 6.5 foot pre-lit Christmas tree - originally $200 for just $20.  I also got several boxes of ornaments (to fill in the gaps for our new and larger tree) for just $.59 per box as well as a bag of pinecone potpourri for just $.29!

General Clearance, Coupons, and Deals
Now for the randomness.  Once Little Man woke up, I loaded the tree in the car and went back in to wander the mall.  Just about every store had great clearance.  Old Navy currently has an extra 75% off about half of its inventory.  Most stores had at least 50% off deals.  Now is a great time to shop for next winter!

Print your own Buy One Get One FREE box of Sunbelt granola or fruit bars!

Proctor and Gamble have "Kits" on sale from $50 to just $12.50.  When you buy $50 worth, you get free shipping.  Not a to-die-for deal, but great for products you normally use.  These also would make great gifts.

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails