Thursday, October 29, 2009

Moneymaking, Bath and Body Works, and More

First of all, if you enjoy making a little money online, check out some of my previous posts about moneymaking opportunities.  Some are more lucritive than others.
  • Winster Games - play games for gift cards
  • Opinion Outpost - surveys.  I have made over $70 since April.
  • Cloud Crowd - do a little work online. Pays to paypal daily.
  • YouData - see ads, get paid to paypal every Friday.  There is a glitch at sign-in - I need to log in twice before it works.  I can see ads once or twice a week.  Not a huge money maker, but every penny helps.
  • Swagbucks - online search engine that pays you to use it.  I have earned $85 in Amazon cards since April.


Snag a free antibacterial hand gel (pocketbac) at Bath and Body Works with ANY purchase!  I'll be looking for an item for around $1 when I go!  Thanks Hip to Save!


Check out this super-cute coupon binder tote!  I think this is going on my wish list.  What a great idea to help couponing look "cool!"

Here's a link to some great freebies and coupons.  There are a lot of offers - decline what you do not want and do what you want!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails