Saturday, September 5, 2009

Oh Swagbucks, How I Love You!

Search & Win
Yes, I have talked about Swagbucks before.  You can read those basics here and here.  I'm not going to rehash everything.  Here are the quick points:
  1. Swagbucks is a search engine that actually pays you to use it.  It's a good search engine.
  2. Swagbucks pays you in swag "bucks" that randomly appear through normal searching and through entering codes.
  3. Since April, I have earned $55 in Amazon gift cards from using this search engine.  I win a few each day during my normal searching.  I have a few friends signed up under me, so when they win, I win, up to 100 bucks.
  4. There are TONS of prizes, I just choose to cash out for Amazon cards because it costs the least when you convert swagbucks to regular dollars.  45 swagbucks = $5 Amazon card.  Swagbucks just added paypal as an option for cash which is cool!
Do you want to get some free money?  Sign up here!  All through the month of September, Swagbucks is offering one free "buck" each day through their new toolbar.  If you get and enter all 30, you would just need 15 more "bucks" from searching to cash out for an Amazon card!  You may even find other codes to make it even easier - codes are found in the Swagbucks email newsletter and in the Swagbucks blog as well as on the Swagbucks Swidget.

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails