Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Freebies, Deals, Coupons

Ah! What a wonderful morning! It is a crisp 47 degrees (Fahrenheit, my Canadian friends). Baby and I are in sweats. I am brewing a YUMMY cup of Yerba mate (a type of tea that is delish and smells like a campfire) and enjoying Good Morning America and watching Baby chew on Cheerios and Rice Crispies. What a fabulous morning!

On this fantastic morning, here are some fantastic deals for you!
  • Hip to Save has info about FREE GREETING CARDS that start today! (note that her post is from yesterday)
  • Check out how to get FREE Post cereals at Rite Aid HERE
  • Walgreens is having a great Friends and Family event. Check out the details here.
  • Victoria's Secret has free panties TODAY ONLY! Become a fan on facebook to snag the coupon for 2 FREE PAIR with ANY purchase! I plan to buy some lip balm and get my panties. There are also other freebies here and here! (thanks BBC gals) (I will say that I do have an issue with Victoria's Secret - especially with their catalog and distribution, but I will take advantage of free offers)
  • Free sample of Betty Crocker potatoes
  • $15 coupon book from Procter & Gamble for Save-A-Lot stores

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails