Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Freebies, Deals, and Coupons: New Glade Coupons, KMart Doubles, and More!

Deals may be a little less frequent than usual - I am embarking on the quest to find good and inexpensive glasses on the internet!   I will be sharing my search and my ordering process with all of you!  I just don't want to pay over $200 for frames and lenses (I'm nearly blind).  Keep your eyes peeled for those updates if you are in the market for glasses!  (Haha!  Hubby usually handles the really bad puns!)


  • If you have a preschooler, you NEED to download this eBook!  A favorite blogger of mine, Heavenly Homemaker, compiled these great ideas to keep the little ones occupied and engaged!
  • In the spirit of keeping little ones busy for cheap, check out this guest post on MoneySavingMom.  I love this idea and plan to use it someday soon!

  • Stop by ColdStone this Thursday between 5 - 8 pm for free ice cream if you make a donation to Make A Wish.  You may want to call first to make sure your store is participating.

  • Starting Sunday, many K-Marts are offering Super Double coupons again!  This is one time I am happy they lied!  Previous statements from the store said they would not have super doubles the rest of this year.  I am excited!
  • Check this HCW link for an incomplete list of participating stores.  If your store is not listed, that doesn't mean they are not participating.
  • Check the K-Mart website to call or email about your particular store.  They have been very helpful for me in the past.
  • Just a heads up - there are some reports of people being told that only P&G coupons are being doubled while others are being told nothing of the sort.  Leave a comment if you get any details about your particular store!


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I downloaded the E-book! Cant wait to check it out when I get a spare min. :D

Post a Comment

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails