Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Playing Catch-up


What a day! With just returning from a family visit and unpacking, keeping watch over a very mobile baby, helping hubby with house projects, and preparing for our first vacation (in a couple weeks) with Baby, I have not had time to get on the computer for more than a couple minutes until nearly 10pm! I missed the Gratituesday post but will pick that up again next week.

This picture is part of why Baby has taken up so much more time - he now has 2 teeth on the bottom and the top ones are coming through. It took a full 2 weeks to get an actual photograph of those sharp little buggers!

We just got back from a trip to K-Mart for the super doubles again. On Sunday, I got 5 packs of diapers, 1 box wipes, and 4 packs of baby food for $36.XX with $14 back to spend in the store. I also got 2 coupons at checkout - one for $5 off $25 of health and beauty and $5 off $50 groceries. I used the health and beauty coupon today and scored $36 worth of stuff for just $6.xx! Since it seems that many cashiers at my K-Mart are enforcing the 10 coupon rule (and because I am a rule follower to the core), I will be making a couple more trips this week to stock up on grocery items for vacation.

Now for a couple deals!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails