Friday, August 27, 2010

10 Ways to Save Money in the Kitchen - Guest Posted on Frugally Marisha



I feel so loved!  Frugally Marisha graciously asked me to write a guest post for her blog!  How exciting is that!  I decided to begin a series on her blog and continue it here.  I began in the kitchen.

In an effort to write an eBook (with a lot of help from you - check this past post!), I challenged myself to create a list of ways to save money in each room of the house.  My lists are by no means exhaustive.  That's where you come in.  Help me fill in the blanks and write a fantastic eBook which will, in turn, be offered FREE to all readers!

So, with that said, take a trip on over to Frugally MarishaCheck out my post.  Check out her blog!  Leave her some bloggy comment love!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails