Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pampers Village



I love Pampers Village.  I can look up information about childhood growth an development.  I can get ideas for play.  I can enter codes from Pampers products and save up for coupons and gift cards.  Just look for a little yellow sticker inside diapers and wipes.  I have even had codes print out from the catalina machine at Kroger along with other coupons.  Some codes are universal so they can be used more than once.  Simply click the image above to sign up for free! (thank you Couponing to Disney)

Here are some codes to get you started:


JunFacebook2010 – 10 points
GTGSUMMERFUN5PT – 5 points

These may still be active:

WELOVECHEERIOS2  expired

GTGLEARNMORE089
getstartednow10
GTGSPRINGFREE10

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails