Monday, June 21, 2010

Kroger Game Problem and Resolution

I was so excited to win at the Kroger Summer of Savings game last week!  Imagine my disappointment when I kept getting an error message saying that my free Bob Evans Side Dish coupon could not be loaded to my card.  Those are so yummy!

Well, I contacted the company.  Today I got a response!  They apologized for the error and assured me that when I logged in again, the coupon would be waiting for me and would be ready to be loaded to my card.  They were right!  Way to go, Kroger!  Way to stand behind your promotion!

So, click away!  Play every day!  It appears that you can win once per cycle. When I won, I was given a date that I could win again.  Have you won?  What did you win?

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails