Sunday, June 13, 2010

Deals I Did Today

Today I got to go shopping with just Baby who slept the whole time!  I took my bazillion inserts and did some deals!  See this previous post to learn how to get these coupons for yourself.  Here's what I did:

Rite Aid:
  • Gillette ProFusion razor - $9.99 - I used the $4 coupon from the 6/6 P&G plus got the $5 rebate, so $.99 for a razor = not too shabby!
  • Gillette Body Wash - I bought 2 at $2.99 each.  I used the BOGO Free coupon from the 6/6 P&G and also got $2.99 as a rebate.
CVS:
  • Gillette ProFusion razor - got a RAINCHECK since they were out of stock. (limit is actually 2 but must be done in separate transactions to get extra bucks)  $9.97 with $5 extra bucks.  I have several $4 coupons from 6/6 P&G.  $.97 for razors = not bad!
  • SoBe - 10 for $10.  I LOVE this stuff!  I had wonderful friends print me extra copies of the bogo free coupon (you can print it here).  I left a few on the shelf - I was just able to get 6, but I will be back later this week!
  • John Frieda Root Awakening - $5 each.  Buy $10 worth and get $3 extra bucks.  (limit is actually 5 rather than 1).  I used the $3/1 coupon from the 6/6 Smart Source and got each for $.50!
  • Gillette (or Old Spice) Body Wash - $4 with $4 extra bucks.  I used the BOGO Free coupon from the 6/6 P&G to get 2 free!
  • Schick Hydro 5 razor - got a RAINCHECK since they were out of stock.  $8.97 with $4 extra bucks.  I have the $5 coupon from today's paper so FREE!
What deals have you done?  What deals do you plan to do?

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails