A few weeks back, I did a poll on this blog to find what content my wonderful readers want to see. I learned that I could be posting more about how to make some extra money online. Well, I make extra money online through all sorts of programs. I want to focus today on Swagbucks.
This week is a special week for Swagbucks. This week is a special week of winning! If you aren't signed up with Swagbucks, now is the time to sign up! Through this Friday, May 7th, new members (remember just one per household is allowed) can get 50 "swagbucks" by entering the code SWAGNATION5 (case sensitive) when you sign up (there will be a place that asks if you have a code - enter it there). Just GO HERE to get started!
If you are already a member, you have an even better chance of winning! This week only, Swagbucks is doubling how many points are awarded throughout the day via search. Get searching! Also, starting Tuesday, Swagbucks will unveil a daily poll where you earn points just by answering.
Now, what in the world is Swagbucks and how can I earn? Here is information from a previous post:
What is Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a google-powered search engine that pays users back a percentage of advertiser income in "swagbucks." These "bucks" can be redeemed for great prizes. I always get the $5 Amazon gift card since it is the lowest ratio between swagbucks and dollars. Since April 2009, I have received just about $200 in Amazon gift cards! I have one card pending and have enough swagbucks to cash in for another!
How can you earn bucks?
* Web searches through the Swagbucks website, search bar, or toolbar
* Referrals - when a friend signs up under you and wins a buck searching, you win too! You win each time your friends win for their first 100 swagbucks
* Swidget - download the swidget to your blog or facebook page and be alerted to swag codes as they happen!
* Trading in items - Swagbucks accepts all sorts of used items and offers bucks for your items (such as used cell phones, video games, books, and ipods
* Shopping - you can shop through the Swagbucks site and receive bucks as a rebate on your purchases.
* Special Offers - you can complete offers for points or just scroll through the no-obligation special offers section for random points at the end.
* Toolbar - download the special Swagbucks tool bar. Occasionally, the Swag Guy sends messages through the toolbar that contain codes. Also, you can see pop-ups from randomly distributed points just for having the toolbar installed.