Friday, May 7, 2010

Making Money Online: Expo TV


ExpoTV/Tryology is a unique program.  If you enjoy making videos and enjoy telling people what you think about products, this program could be for you.  ExpoTV is a collection of video reviews.  You can choose any product and create/submit a video review or submit reviews for assignment that are emailed to you.  Some products will earn you points by reviewing.  Email assignments offer points until the quota is reached.

Points can be redeemed for prizes such as gift cards.  Tryology is a branch of ExpoTV.  Tryology sends you products to try and review on video.  Videos are generally just around 2 minutes long.  If you have the technology, this can be a very lucrative program.  Points add up quickly for prize redemption.

I just recently got serious about doing video reviews and within just 3 short weeks, I had enough points to cash out for a $25 iTunes gift card!

Tryology has been awesome - I have been sent many full-sized products to review and keep!  That is in addition to the points I earn for the review.   I also love the list of highly requested products - I can search through them and find products I currently use and earn lots of points for doing a short 2-minute video review!

Check it out!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails