Thursday, May 27, 2010

Last Chance Deals and Coupons week of 5/23/2010

Redplum


Wow - these last few weeks have been rough.  I think I am finally on the mend and feeling human.  I managed to get both boys bathed and in bed all by myself!  I'm still a little weak and a little sore, but all the other issues (stomach flu, dehydration, stitches, etc) are resolving.  My brain is starting to feel less foggy as well!  I have my wonderful hubby to thank - he's been taking the night shift with Buggy, taking diaper duty at night with Baby, and waking up at dawn with Buggy and letting me sleep as long as I like!  What a fantastic hubby!

With all that said, I think I will be able to do a few small deal trips this weekend!  My Aldi's plan was foiled because of a stomach flu relapse, so this will be the first deal hunting trip since EASTER!!!!

Since we are approaching the end of the month, make sure you print out coupons before they are pulled or reset!  Add coupons to your shopper card before new coupons are added.  Last minute coupon printing is a great way to increase your coupon arsenal!  At the start of each month, companies will release new printable coupons or will reset the print limits on past coupons.  If you print at the end of the month and the limits reset at the start of the month, you can print more in just a few days!
Now for a few store-specific deals you may want to do!  First of all, now is a great time to stock up on picnic-type items!  Around Memorial Day and Labor Day, picnic food and supplies tend to be at rock bottom prices.  Check your grocery circular for some great deals.

Walmart
  • Sweet corn $.19 per ear
  • Heinz Ketchup $1 for 40 oz  (less $.50 coupon from snail mail)
  • BallPark Beef Franks $2.50 ($.75/2 or $1/2 from 5/2 RedPlum insert)
 Rite Aid - Remember to get your Wellness Card to get these savings
  • Coke products 3/$9.99 - use $1 off in-ad coupon for 3/$8.99
  • BOGO Free Banana Boat sunscreens (less $1/1 coupon from 5/23 SmartSource)
  • Cascade dishwasher detergent $.99 after rebate (less $.25/1 Any cascade product coupon from 5/2 P&G)
CVS
  • Old Spice or Gillette body wash $4 with $4 Extra Bucks back - limit 2 (several great coupons in 5/2 P&G to make this a moneymaker)
  • Kleenex $.97
Target
  • BallPark Beef Franks $2.50 ($.75/2 or $1/2 from 5/2 RedPlum insert)
  • Pepsi 6-pk bottles/12 pk cans 5/$15 with a $5 Target gift card back

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails