Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Swagbucks, Photo Book, Diaper.com Codes, Free McD, Rite Aid Wellness, Cool Idea

Now that I am feeling more like myself (although still on very restricted activity, I am trying to get back to a more normal posting routine.  Please bear with me over these next few weeks until Baby is here (hopefully not very soon though!).




Search & Win


First of all, Swagbucks posted on Facebook that there will be multiple codes out today.  Keep your eyes peeled both on the Facebook fan page for Swagbucks and also here on the blog - just scroll down to see the Swiget on the left sidebar.  It will alert you to a code and send you in the right direction if you mouse over.  No clue what Swagbucks is?  I've written about it a lot before so check it out.  I have earned just about $200 in amazon gift cards since May 2009 with Swagbucks!

Have you thought ahead to Mother's Day yet?  It's coming up quickly!  Get a jump start with a great and VERY inexpensive photo book from SeeHere.  Deal Seeking Mom has all the details.


I just made my first order with Diapers.com and plan to post about it in the near future.  I'll just say that already I am amazed at their customer service and shipping.  I ordered a car seat and a pack of diapers yesterday.  I got the diapers today and the car seat should be here tomorrow. Amazing!  Check out my Diapers tab for more overall information along with how to save money with them.  Also, check out BabyGoodBuys for even more money-saving codes.  Get $10 off your first diaper order (they sell a TON more than just diapers though) by using the code AUDR2570 for orders over $49.


Now for some other cool and FREE stuff!
Have you seen any great deals?  Please let me know!  I can't leave the house to check for other deals!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails