Thursday, April 22, 2010

Free Razor, YouData, Free Photo Book

First, check out the poll in my right sidebar - let me know what type of content you'd like to see more of!

Now, click over to the Gillette Facebook Fan Page.  Follow the directions to enter to win a free razor!  It took awhile for the site to work for me, but I eventually got through.  Let me know if you get one too.

UPDATE:
Here is a message from Gillette as of 5:30pm eastern:
Gillette Hey guys – just a heads up that we’re out of today’s Gillette Fusion ProGlide samples. Tomorrow’s giveaway will take place at 3:30pm ET, where we’ll be giving away an additional 1,000 free samples. We really appreciate your patience with this promotion, and please check back soon for your chance to try our newest innovation! Before tomorrow, let me know - why are you psyched for the ProGlide razor?

Head on over to Pixable to make a FREE photo book!  22 pages, 44 pictures for just $2.99 shipped!  Money Saving Methods has all the details for you.


It's Thursday!  That means it's time to check your YouData account!  YouData will save your ads all week so by checking just on Thursdays, you can view your ads and get paid right into PayPal on Friday.  What is YouData?  I've explained in a previous post.  I use the PayPal money for ordering coupons!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails