Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kroger Triples!

Well, I am heading out to Kroger!  Our local store has triple coupons this weekend up to $.50!  That means $1.50 off!

Check your local Kroger to see if they are participating.

I'll be posting later today with great coupon match-ups for free or nearly free items!

Here are some coupon printing sites to get you started.


Coupons Inc.



Redplum



ShopAtHome Banner


Just click on the pictures above to print out some great coupons to use in the sale!  Remember to check your local store policy about how many coupons you can use at once.  My Kroger allows up to three of the same coupons in one transaction, so if I want to use more than 3, I need to go through the line again.

If you click on the bottom picture and sign up for the Shop at Home rebate site, you get $5 in your account plus a few pennies for each coupon you print and use!  Sweet!

Let me know what deals you score!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails