Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kmart Super Double are BACK!

Whew!  I just got done jumping up and down after a confirmation email from Kmart!  I don't shop at Kmart all that often, but I practically live there during super doubles!

Here is the big news:
Dear Audra XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting Kmart regarding the Kmart Double Coupon Event.
We appreciate your interest in this promotion. This event is for select
participating Kmart locations from 04/04/10 through 04/10/10.

The Kmart store in Your Town, Ohio will be participating in this
Double Coupon Event.

The rules for this event are listed below:

§        Manufacturer Coupons up to and including $2 Value  Doubled up
to $2 no matter what the retail price of a single item is.
§        Offer dates:  04/04-04/10
§        In-store Activation MUST BE tied to SYWR card-offer is only
good when the SYWR card is swiped FIRST.
§        Does not include Kmart Store Coupons
§        Does not include Kmart Pharmacy Store Coupons
§        Limit 5 total coupons per customer per day.
§        Store Operations:  First 5 coupons provided by customer will
be doubled. 

Once again, we thank you for your interest in our Kmart Double Coupon
Event. We invite you to visit any of the participating stores.


Sincerely,

Kim W.
Retail Customer Care
Sears Holdings Corporation

Now, we have plenty of time to prepare for this event!  I hope to spend some time at Kmart collecting prices and deals before the big event.  Our area tends to have much higher prices than the big city areas where I normally find shopping scenarios.

Not every Kmart participates in super doubles events.  Click through to either email or call Kmart to see if stores in your area are participating.

As April approaches, start saving up your high dollar coupons.  I generally start making a pack of $1.50 coupons to $2 coupons.  Right before the big event, I pull the coupons I will use and put them in baseball card holders in a special Kmart section of my binder (come back tomorrow to see the great mystery of my coupon binder in great detail).  I find the items that I use a lot that I can really save on (dog food is the main one - $2 Rachael Ray coupons just came out so that makes $4 savings) and then I find the items that I can get free or for mere pennies with doubled coupons.

Are you as excited as I am?  What do you hope to save the most money on?

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails