Friday, February 19, 2010
Today is Mega-Swagbucks Friday! Each Friday, you can win $1, $2, $3, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, or even $500 Swagbucks just for searching the internet! Make sure you aren't just frivolously searching as this can cause your account to be canceled.
What is Swagbucks? Swagbucks is a google-powered search engine that pays users back a percentage of advertiser income in "swagbucks." These "bucks" can be redeemed for great prizes. I always get the $5 Amazon gift card since it is the lowest ratio between swagbucks and dollars. Since April, I have received $110 in Amazon gift cards! I have one card pending and have enough swagbucks to cash in for another!
How can you earn bucks?
* Web searches through the Swagbucks website, search bar, or toolbar
* Referrals - when a friend signs up under you and wins a buck searching, you win too! You win each time your friends win for their first 100 swagbucks
* Swidget - download the swidget to your blog or facebook page and be alerted to swag codes as they happen!
* Trading in items - Swagbucks accepts all sorts of used items and offers bucks for your items (such as used cell phones, video games, books, and ipods
* Shopping - you can shop through the Swagbucks site and receive bucks as a rebate on your purchases.
Swagbucks is having their 2nd birthday! Make sure you spend some time at your computer on Feb. 22nd! It is promised to be a very lucrative day with lots of bucks for searching PLUS numerous codes! Pass this info on to your friends so that they sign up under you and win a lot that day so you win when they do too!