Sunday, February 21, 2010

CVS Shopping Trip

I ventured out today without much planning to find some deals at CVS this afternoon.  I am pleased with what I was able to get!  My total (sale prices) before any coupons was about $57.  
I used:
  • $2 off any box pampers diapers plus wipes coupon
  • $1 off any Scotch roller coupon
  • 2 $.25 off 3 Puffs coupons (they were on sale for $.88 each)
  • batteries were BOGO Free
  • wipes were on sale 2/$5
  • rebate for free Schick Titanium from past insert
  • $5.50 in extra bucks from previous shopping
  • $10 in extra bucks from CVS Advisory Survey Panel
I did two transactions so I will have receipts for rebates and to maximize my coupons.   I paid about $25 out of pocket.  I got $3 back in extra bucks.  I am submitting for $10 back by rebate for the razor.  I am submitting for the P&G coupon rebate once I hit the $50 mark (in P&G products - before coupons) for the $100 coupon book.

Not too bad for an order with high end diapers!

Have you done any deals this weekend?  How did you do?

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails