Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Clear Voice Surveys


I want to take a moment to introduce you to Clear Voice Surveys.  I am just starting to see some great returns with this company.

Clear Voice is surprisingly simple.  Sign up and complete the profile questions.  If you want to increase the number to surveys offered to you, simply log in to complete some of the quick daily polls (takes literally 5 seconds per poll).

Each survey pays at least $.10 for attempting.  Survey invitations clearly state the compensation amount (mine have ranged from $1 - $3).  Once you reach $10, you can cash out for one of four options.

I have seen a great increase in the number of survey offerings since I started doing the daily polls.  I am inching my  way to redemption!  One downside - there is no referral or affiliate program at this time.

Give Clear Voice Surveys a try.

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails