Tuesday, November 3, 2009

2010 Entertainment Book

Hopefully, I will be back later with some other great deals.  I got sidetracked in research when I found a $668 fraudulent debit pending on my bank account.  Needless to say, we know that I won't be relaxing and recharging from my busy weekend at all today.  Time to track down and fix this problem.

Anyway, I wanted to share a great opportunity with you.  If you live near a metropolitain area, you should definitely consider purchasing a 2010 Entertainment Book!  These things are fabulous!  They are chock full of coupons from dining, to shows, to travel!  The book pays for itself if you use it just a few times.  My favorite coupons are the ones for a free entree with purchase of another entree - often at very nice restaurants!  This book makes inexpensive date nights a possibility.  These also make great gifts for the holidays - help friends and family save gobs of money!

If you are interested, check it out by clicking the picture below. Happy bargain hunting!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails