Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Works for Me Wednesday - Anti-Choking Tip

I am a first time mom.  I like to think that I am fairly laid back.  I don't freak out if my son eats dirt - I know it actually has good organisms in it that he needs.   I don't rush to the ER for each bump and bruise.  I do, however, worry that he will choke on something when I am not looking.

I heard somewhere - I'd love to cite the source, but it fell out of my brain - a practical way to quickly decide if something is a choking hazard or not. 


A paper towel roll.  Simple.  Anything that can fit down a paper towel roll could choke a child if swallowed.  Now it is easy to eyeball an item and quickly judge if it is safe for Baby or not.  Paper towel rolls - works for me! 

Have a great tip?  Something that works for you?  Link up with We Are THAT Family for Works for Me Wednseday!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails