Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Swagtastic!


Have I told you lately I love Swagbucks?

I have been using Swagbucks as my search engine since April. I have downloaded the toolbar and I became a fan on Facebook. I occasionally do Swagcode hunts for extra points. I have a few friends under me who net me points as well. I could follow Swagbucks on Twitter and participate in Twitter promotions, but I have not done that yet. I have received $20 since I started and I am waiting for $10 more to clear in the next few days! Once I hit 45 bucks, I "cash out" and buy a $5 Amazon gift card.



Is this hard? No. Bucks are randomly awarded during normal web searching. Do I have to get an Amazon gift card? No. There are thousands of prizes you can choose! How else can I earn bucks? You can shop online at regular stores by starting with Swagbucks. A certain number of bucks will be awarded per dollar you spend at the participating store. You can trade in old video games, cell phones, and ipods for bucks. These items will be safely recycled. Does Swagbucks spam? Not at all.

There is one element that has confused me recently. My account says I have 48 points, but I was not able to cash out. I discovered that other sites offer swagbucks that can only be used on their sites. These bucks are listed separately on the account page.

Last question - is it worth it? Totally! Between surveys and Swagbucks, I have earned over $60 in Amazon cards. This has really helped our gift giving budget!

Happy swagging!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails