Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hodgepodge Post


I am very excited this morning. I am beyond exhausted after a very late night, but excited nonetheless. Hubby performed with a local high school jazz band last night. It ended MUCH later than we expected. We got home at 10:30pm. Baby was such a trooper. He took one little catnap while we were there (he loved the steel drum band and didn't want to miss a second) and was content until the very end. After this late night, I just didn't sleep well even though Baby did.

Anyway, I learned from The Centsational Saver that our local Kroger is doing TRIPLE coupons today through Sunday! Coupons up to $.50 will be tripled! Check your local Kroger to see if they are participating as it is a regional event. Check out The Centsational Saver for deal scenarios!

I also just called my local K-Mart to confirm that they are doing super doubles next week! Double coupons up to $2.00! I have heard talk of a limit of 10 coupons per person per day, but I have not confirmed that.

Other Offers/Random thoughts:
  • First 10,000* to respond will receive one NEW Glade® Scented Oil Candle Tin.
  • Recipe for Crash Hot Potatoes that we will be having for dinner tonight.
  • Pinecone Research has open enrollment right now for surveys. I just signed up. I have heard this is a top company to do surveys for and they fill up spots quickly. I also heard they are looking for young people 18 - 24.

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails