Saturday, June 5, 2010

Order Your Coupons



So, this week is promising three great inserts!  Make sure to click through to the icon above to check out all the coupons you can expect.  Take some time to peruse the site - it's  a great coupon forum with lots of store match-ups and such.  You may want to order some for the month - get the good ones before they are gone!


Photobucket


I have ordered coupons many times through MyCouponHunter.  I love this service - emails are returned super quick, there are many ordering options including a new subscription service, and shipping is fast.  I will probably order some coupons this week through this service.

However, I decided to try a new service.  I found MadCoupons on Facebook and talked with several friends who have used this clipping service and who have been happy.  I will let you know how things work out.  Why did I try this new service?  I wanted several of the coveted $2/1 Pampers Wipes coupon.  There are also so many good coupons that I wanted multiples of many so I decided it would be more cost effective to purchase full inserts rather than clipped coupons.

What is the difference between these services?  MyCouponHunter has so many options - my favorite is to just choose the coupons I'll use and order multiples (I am considering trying one of her new subscription packages as well).  MadCoupons has one offering - 10 each of the week's inserts for $10.50 shipped.

Do you order coupons?  What clipping service do you use?

1 comment:

Deborah Ware said...

I've been using mycouponhunter. She is super quick... and I only spend $2-$3 on coupons. The thought of spending $10 for inserts is intimidating. Maybe when the boys are older and eating more?!!! :)

Post a Comment

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails