Thursday, June 3, 2010

Medco Health Deal!

Medco Health Store has a great sale going on online!  I just placed two orders for a total of about $24 (both with shipping included) and paid just $3!

Simply enter one of two $10 off codes when you place your order.  I chose to do the same order twice - one big pack of Huggies wipes refill and a tube of Bordeau Butt Paste.  Search the site for items you need!  I like to keep my out of pocket as low as possible so I searched for items that would get me just above the $10 mark.  Medco tends to run special promotions like this quarterly, so keep your eyes peeled for the next one!  (thanks Hip2Save)

Shipping is just $.99 no matter what you buy.  I did my orders back to back and used one code each time. You can use each code once per account/mailing address. 

NOTE:  The coupon will not apply until after you enter credit card info - you can still change your order if needed at that time.  Hurry - I have no idea how long this deal will last!

The codes are:  TENOFF   and   MHS10

Let me know what you scored!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails