Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Coupon Preview for week of 6.20.10



Woot!  Coupon previews are up!  Click the banner above to see what's coming!  Please be aware that some coupons are just regional and your area may not get them (my area NEVER gets the good coupons!).

Why do I love previews?  I can start looking for deal previews and plan what HOT coupons I will order in multiples.  I can scan the list and find coupons for the few items I am trying to stockpile (for example, right now I am seeking out deals on: garbage bags, dishwasher detergent, ziplock bags, and toilet paper) so I can order multiples.  At times, there are so many good coupons coming that I will just order multiples of entire inserts.

How do you use coupon previews?

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails