Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

I can't say HAPPY Memorial Day - it just seems wrong to wish someone a happy remembrance of those who have fallen.  I am amazed at the strength I see in friends who hold down the fort while spouses go serve our country.  I am amazed at the strength of the parents who see their children off to war.  I am amazed at the strength in the children waiting for their parent's return.  I am amazed at the families who are left after a loved one gives their life in service to our country.

Thank you to those who have served and those who have supported and loved those who have served.  If it weren't for you, our lives as Americans would not be what it is.

Memorial day is a day with a lot of great sales - here are a few for you!  Let me know what deals you score!

  • Pampers Gifts to Grow points - enter this code for 10 points: FBMemorialDay10.  There is currently a reward of a $10 Starbucks gift card for just 1,100 points.
  • Lands End Swimsuits are  up to 50% off. You can get $10/50 and free shipping with the code RBOOK, pin 1256.  Shop through ShopAtHome for an additional 3% cash back.  If it's your first time using ShopAtHome, you will get $5 in your account to start!
  • Melissa's Bargain Blog has a great list of sales for the day. Check it out.

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails