Friday, February 12, 2010

Kroger Triple Coupons and Matchups!

Coupons Inc.

Oh how wonderful!  I had been hearing chatter about some Kroger stores doing triple coupons this weekend but I have been stuck in my house (my van is still REALLY snowed in).  A wonderful friend emailed me to tell me that YES!  Our local Kroger was participating!

Kroger is doubling all manufacturer coupons (that are double/triple eligible - the barcode starts with "5") up to $.50 through Sunday.  Local folks, remember that our Kroger only accepts 3 like coupons per transaction so if you have a lot of coupons for something, you may need to do separate trips.

Grab your old inserts and start clipping out the $.50 coupons!  Go to coupons.com to print more coupons!  Don't forget to add cellfire.com, shortcuts.com, and upromise.com coupons to your Kroger card before you go!

Check out Centsational Saver for some great matchups with coupons for the Daytona sale (buy 10 qualifying items and get $3 off) and catalina coupon promotions that can all be combined with the triple coupons for FANTASTIC deals!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails