Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kikkoman Games - I WON! - UPDATE

So, there are two games by Kikkoman to celebrate Chinese New Year.  You can play both games daily.  I just played one and I WON!  I have no idea what I won, I have to wait 6-8 weeks for delivery.  I love free stuff!

Here are the games:
Let me know if you win!

ok - here's the fine print on the game I thought I won:

Limit: each participant may enter 1 distinct Entry Number at a time. Multiple entries using the same Entry Number are not permitted. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, and logins, or any other methods will void participant’s plays/entries and that participant may be disqualified.

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails