Simply add these coupons to your shopper card for instant savings! Often, these coupons can be paired with paper coupons. Some great ecoupon sites:
- pgesaver.com (Kroger will no longer be working with this company)
- huggies coupons
Many free samples of products also come with great high-value coupons. My favorite source for samples is through Walmart. Simply click on the In Stores Now tab for a list of what they currently offer. Enter your contact info and you are done.
Catalinas, Blinkies, Hangtags, Peelies
A simple walk through the grocery store can yield some great coupons.
- Catalinas are the coupons that print out with your receipt. They are generated based on the products you purchase.
- Blinkies are the coupons found in the little machines that spit out coupons - usually these have a blinking red light.
- Hangtags simply hang on the product itself
- Peelies are the coupons you actually peel from a product.