Friday, January 22, 2010

Upcoming Changes

Hi all!

I just wanted to announce a few changes that will be coming to this site - hopefully changes for the better!

I am in the process of creating a "couponing for beginners" link that will be on my sidebar all the time so it is easy to find at all times.  I am also rethinking the layout of the blog.

For now, you can use the search bar to search the site, use the categories about halfway down on the right to search by topic, or just browse.

For those of you who were at MOPS today and want the Pepsi rebate, just shoot me an email at penguinelk at yahoo dot com (just fix the formatting), and I'll send it out to you.  I am working on a link for a more current post.

Be sure to check out centsationalsaver.blogspot.com for more great deals!

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails