This week begins the February rebates for Rite Aid's Single Check Rebates program. Some items will qualify for more than one rebate to increase your savings! Here are some highlights for this week:
- Proctor & Gamble Olympic Visa Rewards (Rebate #551). Valid through 2/13/2010). Earn up to a $35 Visa Reward Card for purchase of select items up to $100. Click through to learn more. This deal includes Pampers!
- Healthy Heart 2010 Rebate (Rebate #552). Valid through 3/27/10. Purchase Twenty-Five Dollars ($25.00) of Any Variety for a $10.00 Rite Aid Gift Card OR Purchase Fifty Dollars ($50.00) of Any Variety for a $25.00 Rite Aid Gift Card. Products include: Alli, Bayer, Benefiber, Centrum, Colgate, SoyJoy, and many more.
- Colgate Total (#3)- $2 SCR for Advanced or Enamel Strength. Limit one.
- Scott/Cottonelle (#8)- $2 SCR for purchase of select items. Limit two. Scott offers a rebate right now as well to sweeten the deal. Click through to see the various offers.
- Benefiber (#14) - $3 SCR. Limit 3. Purchase One (1) of Any Variety:
• Powder, 48-62 Dose, 60-100 ct.
• Packets, 28 ct.
- Prilosec OTC (#17). $6 SCR when you buy one 42 ct. Limit one.
- Prilosec OTC (#26). $5 SCR when you buy one 24 ct. Limit one.
- Huggies (#33). $3 SCR when you buy one: Jumbo pack diapers, Pull-Ups training pants, Goodnights. Limit one.
- Pampers (#42). $2 SCR when you buy one Jumbo pack diapers. Limit one.
- Alli (#43). $10 SCR when you buy one (1):
• Starter Pack, 60 ct.
• Starter Pack, 90 ct.
• Refills, 120 ct.
- Rite Aid Oral Care Rebate (#64). Free Rite Aid $5 gift card with purchase of qualifying products.
Watch short videos online for in-store coupons. When you accrue enough points from watching videos, you will also get a $5/$20 coupon! Pair these coupons (as long as barcode has RA in it which signifies a store coupon) with manufacturer coupons!
Start checking forums for more matchups and even more ways to save. A favorite of mine - A Full Cup.
Here is a coupon for $5/$25 purchase at Rite Aid. Make sure to give this coupon first, before any other coupons so that the register will accept it! Once other coupons come off, your total may fall below the $25 threshold. While it is fine to use the $5/$25 coupon with other coupons and when the after coupon total goes below $25, the registers don't like it!