Thursday, January 7, 2010

Online Freebies: TradePub Magazines, Samples, Coupons, Photo Calendars, Curves, Weight Loss eBook

As the weather here goes from bad to worse, I have been confined to the house and unable to look for deals in stores.  My new-to-us van just isn't great in snow and we live on the side of a mountain.  I can get down in the van, I just can't get back up.  With that in mind, here are some great web deals!

Completely free trade publications.  For freebie offers, I use a "junk" email account just in case they send spam.



Free samples and coupons!


Save 25% on Photo Calendars from CVS


30 Days Free at Curves (what a great way to jump start post-holiday weight loss!


Free Weight Loss eBook
Quality Health

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails