Thursday, January 14, 2010

Deals for Weight Loss in the New Year


Before I get into the meat of this post, I want to direct you to my other blog.  I have been listing ways that we can help provide aid to those suffering in Haiti.  Take a few minutes to read and donate where you can.  We have so much here in America.  Take a little of the money you have saved through bargain hunting and help those in need.

Now, I know that one of the top New Years Resolutions is to lose weight.  I have often made that same resolution.  Right now, I can't!  I am struggling to gain the weight I need to have a healthy pregnancy (it's hard to keep weight on when breastfeeding and chasing a busy toddler).

Since I have struggled with my weight over the years, I know how it is to start a new year's resolution.  By about this time in January, I'd already be losing steam.  I chose to delay this post to the two-week mark to help spur you on!

I always use an alternate email address when doing the freebie offers just in case they generate any junk mail.   I like to keep my main email nice and clean.

Here is a free Weight Loss eBook!  These ebooks are great. 

Quality Health

Free trial for Curves



I just love free samples - especially when it is for things that can benefit my health!



Now for some great cookbooks!  Yum!

Hungry Girl: 200 Under 200: 200 Recipes Under 200 Calories  200 Recipes under 200 calories!  The author was just on Rachael Ray today with some fantastic tips!  One tip, for mixed drinks, substitute either diet tonic water or club soda for tonic water and save up to 90 calories!

100-Calorie Snack Cookbook 100-Calorie Snack Cookbook

Cooking the RealAge Way: Turn Back Your Biological Clock with More than 80 Delicious and Easy Recipes Cooking the Real Age Way - great ways to use diet to turn back your biological clock and to help your body behave younger!

You on a Diet YOU on a Diet.  This is an all-time favorite of mine.  I love how they explain how our bodies work in relation to food.

The Maker's Diet The Maker's Diet.  I love this book, however, I simply cannot afford a lot of what is recommended.  If you are looking for insight into Biblical eating and it's impact on health, this is a fantastic resource.  I have enjoyed reading it several times and have been able to apply some of the principals into our lives.

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails