I wanted to share a few tips and tricks for online shopping and coupon hunting that may help you during this Christmas season.
First of all, I highly recommend forums for information on sales and coupon matchups. The ones I use are all free sites. Some of my favorites are:
I also recommend printing coupons for items you will use. I have a few sites that I love plus I have found one Slick Deals forum that is incredibly helpful as it lists all coupons that are out alphabetically with a guide to where to find these coupons! So helpful when searching for deals on specific items!
- Shop at Home - Cash back rebate site. Print coupons here for groceries, find online coupon codes, get cash back for purchases. New members get $5 in their account if a purchase is made in 60 days. Request a check once you hit $20!
- Ebates - Very similar to Shop at Home. Has no grocery coupons.
- Mypoints - Get paid in points for online purchases. Points can be redeemed for gift cards. Read emails for points. Review websites at their frogpond for points. Report for campaigns for BzzAgent for points. Earn points for playing games.
- Swagbucks - I love swagbucks! I cash out at 45 swagbucks for a $5 amazon gift card. Since April, I have received $100 in Amazon gift cards plus have $15 pending to clear this month! Earn bucks by searching the internet. Earn bucks by recycling/trading in old gear. Earn 1 swagbuck for every $5 you spend by shopping online through this site.
- RetailMeNot - This is a great site for online coupon codes!
- Woot woot-off tracker website
- Kids woot
- Kids woot woot-off tracker website
- Shirt woot
- Wine woot
- Target daily deal
- Toys r Us daily deal
- Baby Steals
- Amazon Daily Deals and Lightning Deals