Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Favorites

In honor of our big surprise this past week, I am devoting this post to all things baby!  For those of you who don't know, we found out Sunday night that we're expecting!  Monday, Baby learned to walk, and Tuesday we had Baby's first birthday party!  What a whirlwind!  We will have 2 little ones just 18 months apart, so it's time to get some more baby gear.

We will need a new carseat for Baby so "Brister" (brother or sister) can have the infant carrier (we have a Graco Safe Seat that will last Baby until over 30 lbs).  My favorite:  Britax Marathon !  Amazon currently is having their Britax sale!



We are considering a tandem stroller, although Baby will be walking very well by then.  We are undecided, but if we get one, I love the Kolcraft Contours Options Tandem Plus Stroller
because both seats can face either forward or backward in any combination.



We'll be potty training Baby not too long after "Brister" gets here.  I know we'll want a separate potty chair (BABYBJÖRN Potty Chair) and then a travel seat to take along (PRIMO Folding Potty ).



Lastly, we need to address our sleeping situation.  Baby will still be in a crib.  I am looking forward to having "Brister" sleep in something other than the carseat on the floor like Baby did (had to sleep sitting up for reflux for a time).  I'd like a bassinet or a co-sleeper that sidecars to the bed or my favorite, The First Years Close & Secure Sleeper.




What are your favorites?  I'd love to know!

Remember, today is the last day to enter all three of my giveaways! 
  1. Coupons!
  2. Elisabeth Elliot Book
  3. Tiny Baby Jesus children's book

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails