Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gratituesday: Season Changes


Certain times of the year get me amped up and just overall excited.  (have I mentioned that I am an excitable person?)  Fall is one of those times.  I also get really excited at Thanksgiving (and the Black Friday sales at office supply stores), Christmas, New Years (oh - the fresh slate and organizing possibilities....), Easter, spring, summer,  fall, and winter.

Season changes offer a fresh slate of sorts.  Each season has its clothing necessities, housing necessities (I mean, who really uses flannel sheets in July?), and decorating opportunities.  Each season offers a time to rethink life and make adjustments.  Each season offers new types of entertainment.

I just love the PROMISE of what is to come with each season.  I love the CHANGE that happens right as the previous season has grown dreary and dull.

For this season change, I am enjoying a bloggy Fall Festival on my other blog.  Come join in and celebrate the start of fall with us!  Also, share what you are grateful for over at Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers.

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails