Monday, September 14, 2009

Bargain Run

I am stoked about today's bargain run!  Tomorrow Hubby gets paid and I get to hit the Kroger MEGA sale!  Here's my loot for the day!


Rite Aid:
  • 3 J&J Head to Toe baby wash with free bubble bath sample (on sale for $2.99 each plus used $1 coupon)
  • 1 J&J lavender baby wash (on sale for $2.99 each plus used $1 printed coupon)
  • 1 J&J shampoo (on sale for $2.99 each plus used $1 peelie on bottle)
  • 1 Suave moisturizer (on sale for $1.99, used $1.00 coupon from paper)
  • 3 Reece's cups 8-packs (on sale $.99 each)
I also grabbed a bunch of J&J info pamphlets about UltraCare products that contains the coveted $1 coupons that make the travel first aid kits free.  I used a $5/$20 from the Rite Aid AdPerks videos.  I got back $10 SCR for the baby items (rebate #43) and $1 SCR for the moisturizer (rebate #64).  I paid $10 with a gift card and will get $11 back (SCR's previously mentioned).  I am also submitting my receipt for the Fall Savings certificate.

Target:
I did 2 transactions.  The first transaction I got 5 boxes of Kashi Honey Delight cereal.  I used coupons from Vocalpoint - 1 - Free box, and 4 $1.50/1.  I paid $5.80 and got a $5 gift card back!  The second transaction went like this:
  • 2 Target brand baby food bananas
  • 1 small Gerber rice cereal
  • 1 SoBe Lifewater
  • 2 Up & Up baby puffs
  • 1 Emerson toaster oven
  • 1 Chef Michael's small sample bag dog food
  • 3 J&J travel first aid kits
  • 1 3-pack sharpie highlighters
  • 2 Chef Michael's individual wet dog food cans
I used:
  • $.50 SoBe coupon (from emailing company)
  • 1 $1/$3 Up&Up purchase
  • 3 $1 off J&J bandage purchase
  • 1 $1/Sharpie highlighters
  • 1 BOGO free Chef Michael's wet dog food
  • $5 gift card from last transaction.  I paid $19.39
Total for entire shopping trip?  $35!

I just have to include a picture of my helper:

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails