Friday, August 21, 2009

Kroger Triple Coupons!


Sooo.... I read on another blog that some WV and OH Krogers were tripling coupons up to $.50. I was intrigued. I found an old paper that I hadn't yet read and saw that it was indeed TRUE! I raced to get my Q's together and headed out. I drove the extra couple minutes across the border to OH to avoid paying sales tax on food. I saved 76%. I could have done better, but I made one mistake and indulged a little.

My total before coupons and MEGA sale was $37.88. I paid $9.79. Here's what I got!

1 tub Huggies wipes (used $.50 Q)
1 Reach floss (used $.50 Q)
12 Gerber baby food jars (used 2 $.50 Q's - made a mistake)
3 Betty Crocker Warm Delights (used 3 $.50 Q's)
2 SoBe Lifewaters (had a bogo free Q)
2 Pilsbury cinnamon rolls (used a $.40 off 2 Q)
3 Betty Crocker cookie mix packs (used 3 $.50 Q's)
2 Velveeta shells and cheese cups (used a $1 off next order catalina from last purchase, received another one for this purchase to use next time)
1 Half gallon milk
1 Kroger brand personal margherita pizza


Where did I go wrong?
  • I had 3 ecoupons on my card for both the warm delights and the cookies, however, only 2 came off of each. I don't know why.
  • I had a $.50 Q for 4 Beech Nut baby food jars with DHA but I grabbed Gerber ones that were on closeout instead so no Q for those (but still closeout)
  • We needed milk
  • I got hungry and wanted to treat myself since I've been by myself all week and will be through Sunday night with Hubby's work schedule right now. I got myself a pizza.
I was pretty pleased! I may do one more trip before the triples end this weekend.

BlogPlay

Share your links easily.
Related Posts with Thumbnails